Chronicscape 718 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post by Paragon Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, my name is Mike and I would like to apply for a Moderator position. I'm 15 and live in Illinois. I love to play Runescape Private Servers in my spare time and usually, I am very active. I have played RSPS's and Real Runescape since I was about 7. I have been Staff in many other servers, and I am very experienced. I know how to handle situations well, and I will be as helpful as possible, considering I like to help out the community. I'm also thinking of donating very soon. 

Well anyways, my skype is ATalkingCow1.
      ~Paragon  king
Paragon
Paragon

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post by HawkEyez Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:47 pm

I am somewhat new here, but this guy definitely seems friendly and mature. I'm sure he would make a great addition to the staff team.

~ Support

HawkEyez

Back to top Go down

Post by Baki Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Paragon wrote:Hello, my name is Mike and I would like to apply for a Moderator position. I'm 15 and live in Illinois. I love to play Runescape Private Servers in my spare time and usually, I am very active. I have played RSPS's and Real Runescape since I was about 7. I have been Staff in many other servers, and I am very experienced. I know how to handle situations well, and I will be as helpful as possible, considering I like to help out the community. I'm also thinking of donating very soon. 

Well anyways, my skype is ATalkingCow1.
      ~Paragon  king

I have taken your application into consideration thanks.
Baki
Baki
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://chronicscape718.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down